All systems are designed and manufactured to comply with the requirements of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
On all projects, we aim to:
- Work with the client's team to define the problem.
- Agree on the scope of the project. Produce a detailed specification for the solution.
- Where appropriate, prototypes and site trials will be undertaken.
- Manufacture / out source the equipment using a combination of our standard products and bespoke components to deliver a tailored solution.
- Install and commission the system on site.
- Provide LEV test & certification.
- Provide a back up and maintenance service to ensure continuous operation.
Our installation services include:
- Design & installation of bespoke dust and fume extraction systems
- Installation of industrial & commercial ductwork systems
- Electrical installation work
- Evaporative cooling systems
- Industrial roof extract fans
- Heating systems
- National coverage & free onsite survey
- All our installers are IPAF & PASMA trained and carry skill specific CSCS cards
Our portfolio of clients, include schools and colleges, industrial units and factories, Churches, halls, leisure centres and major contractors within the building trade, hospital maintenance and industrial sectors.
Following installation we offer every client a complete service contract, incorporating site visits at predetermined intervals throughout the year. Our service plans are tailored to suit the customers range of equipment and usage. Our engineers will repair and modify the systems to bring them back to the manufacturers recommendations.
Our maintenance contracts cover all dust and fume extraction systems, evaporative coolers, air conditioners and heaters, gas, oil, tube, etc We provide service and maintenance contracts for:
- Dust Extraction Systems
- Evaporative Coolers
- Air Conditioners